News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Alienware's 18-inch gaming laptops to return in 2023

Started by Redaktion, December 06, 2022, 17:53:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The high-end 18-inch laptops are making a comeback, as teased by Alienware in a tweet. These models will most likely be powered by Intel's i9-13900HX processors coupled with RTX 4080 Ti dGPUs plus copious amounts of RAM and storage. Hopefully a 240 Hz 18.4-inch OLED display could also be included.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Alienware-s-18-inch-gaming-laptops-to-return-in-2023.672879.0.html

LL

JBBANKS

AREA 51M 18!!!
I LOVE MY AREA 51M 17 LAPTOP I BEEN LOOKING FOR SECOND SPARE

Nope.

Quote from: JBBANKS on December 07, 2022, 08:51:20AREA 51M 18!!!

Please tell me how you can 'love' an upgradable laptop, that was never offered any upgradable parts?

I too got burned by this Dell scam, and moved to Razer after 20yrs of business use.

All the office is now moved to HP too.

Dell, this lie cost you BIG.

Me.

Kenneth Tague

Quote from: edit1754 on December 07, 2022, 22:23:2916:10 too, I so hope.
I would love to see 16:10 edge to edge 21" mini led 165hz or better with 1ms responce time in that 18" chassis. 20"19" whatever would fit edge to edge.

JBBANKS

Quote from: Nope. on December 09, 2022, 09:39:03
Quote from: JBBANKS on December 07, 2022, 08:51:20AREA 51M 18!!!

Please tell me how you can 'love' an upgradable laptop, that was never offered any upgradable parts?

I too got burned by this Dell scam, and moved to Razer after 20yrs of business use.

All the office is now moved to HP too.

Dell, this lie cost you BIG.

Me.
I have been collecting and using laptops all my life.  The Area51M laptop is by far the best laptop I have ever owned and when people like you say Dell screwed them over you sound like spoiled entitled brats that ruined my favorite model of laptop. 

Sure it takes some customizing with software tweaks, one needs to use throttlestop and HWINFO64 to get the best performance out of it, but my temps always stay in the 60s for the most part and has been the most efficient coolest running laptop I have ever owned along with the best performance with the 2080 I decided to upgrade which at the time was a 1200.00$ upgrade. The styling is always my favorite.  The way the entire laptop was assembled was very beautiful from an engineering stand point with all the parts on the inside of the laptop labeled for easy assembly.

Anywyay, I just wanted to throw my 2 cents out there, who cares if dell didnt continue to release new parts for the laptop.  Its amazing the way it is.  Dell Its an electronics manufacturer, not your health care provider, you guys rage anger at dell and get them to discontinue my favorite laptop  model like you own the company or something and that they need to cater to just your wishes.  Well Im here to tell you that I love what they did with the Area51M model, I think they executed the model perfectly, and I have had many years of problem free gaming.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview