News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel Core i9-13900H appears to perform poorly in valid Geekbench 5 entry

Started by Redaktion, December 01, 2022, 08:36:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

We are closing in on the launch of the Raptor Lake mobile CPUs. Adding to the growing list of Intel's 13th gen mobile chips that have paid Geekbench 5 a visit, a Core i9-13900H has now been spotted making the rounds on the benchmarking site. Based on the single-threaded and multi-threaded scores, this initial run of the Core i9-13900H is quite underwhelming.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Core-i9-13900H-appears-to-perform-poorly-in-valid-Geekbench-5-entry.671246.0.html

Ciro

QuoteIf the Core i9-13900H under discussion is actually an ES, the low score isn't really surprising.
Then why make a sensational article about it?

Part is unreleased, its either a ES or its in an experimental platform. If not cooled properly that alone would more than explain the regression.

With Raptor lake expecting more cache, not clear whether increased Core count(More e-cores like desktop) or if it will mirror 12th gen in cores.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview