News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Tesla brand loyalty dips below industry average for the first time as it heads to less than 20% market share

Started by Redaktion, November 30, 2022, 19:29:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

In a double whammy of concerning news about future demand for Tesla vehicles, both their market share and their owner's brand loyalty have started to go down. The share of Tesla owners who expressed satisfaction with their car and will order from the brand again, for instance, went below the industry average for the first time.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Tesla-brand-loyalty-dips-below-industry-average-for-the-first-time-as-it-heads-to-less-than-20-market-share.671838.0.html

Mugen

This is only the beginning n not just for Tesla but all battery powered vehicle manufacturers.  Once people realize how much of a tedious process electric vehicles are by having to constantly charge them n that's even if they can find a convenient charging station n the length of time it takes to charge the hoax government climate change story its over!  I've spoken to several people that have owned them n the cats out of the bag! Every one of them sold their battery powered gimmick with in months of taking ownership. I can't wait to see so many idiots that have bought into this hoax! People are just to stupid these days!

Daytongarmin

I think the big drop in brand loyalty is due to Musk flaking out.  I have two Teslas and a truck on order. I'm thinking about cancelling the truck order because I'm afraid that Musk is going to bankrupt Tesla and leave me high and dry. I'm not going to buy another EV branded truck. I'm just going to stop buying EVs until the market matures and the non-Tesla chargers are as dependable and numerous as Tesla's network.

@man_daddio

Quote from: Daytongarmin on December 08, 2022, 07:12:37I think the big drop in brand loyalty is due to Musk flaking out.  I have two Teslas and a truck on order. I'm thinking about cancelling the truck order because I'm afraid that Musk is going to bankrupt Tesla and leave me high and dry. I'm not going to buy another EV branded truck. I'm just going to stop buying EVs until the market matures and the non-Tesla chargers are as dependable and numerous as Tesla's network.
Flaking out? Bankrupt Tesla?
The only thing that's happening is an elaborate smear campaign by people who are stuck on themselves and so self-righteous that they can't see the viewpoints of anyone else.
Elon takes over Twitter and everybody freaks out. Elon talks about free speech is a good thing and everyone freaks out. Elon says it's probably better to vote Republican because when it comes to the economy Republicans manage it much better. And everyone freaks out.
Elon was the savior of the world yesterday but now he's the highest demon on the chain. Give me a break.

If people really cared about electric cars than nothing Elon does should matter. And maybe we should consider what we fought against during the dark ages when tyranny was in place and what we fought against in World war II which wasn't Republicans.
Elon is no different today than he was yesterday. If you like Elon yesterday then there's no reason for you not to like him today.

AB

Quote from: Mugen on December 08, 2022, 02:53:09Once people realize how much of a tedious process electric vehicles are by having to constantly charge them

Yup...the whole plug it in once or twice a week while I sleep is quite the burden...

indy

I would jump on an electric vehicle if it was on the market for a few years, made by a reputable manufacturer, and cost $20-30k MAX. 300+ miles range. Knobs/dials for climate and basic features, not relying on a touchscreen for basic functions.

Reliability is my #1 concern. So, likely Honda or Toyota, unless some other manufacturer stuns me with equal ratings.

Untill then, I will stick with gas-powered.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview