News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Gigabyte Aorus FO48U 4K OLED gaming monitor gets an enormous 50% discount on Amazon

Started by Redaktion, November 28, 2022, 22:18:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Thanks to a noteworthy Cyber Monday deal, the incredibly lofty sticker price of the large 48-inch gaming monitor from Gigabyte has been cut in half as the gorgeous 4K OLED display drops to its lowest price ever at Amazon.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Gigabyte-Aorus-FO48U-4K-OLED-gaming-monitor-gets-an-enormous-50-discount-on-Amazon.671221.0.html

Eyyyo

This is a 700 dollar monitor... lmao this s*** was probably 1500 on release day. On top of that this monitor is uttershit check some reviews

Devin

...$1500? OLED, ok, but 120Hz "gaming" monitor? You mean tv? Think my 55in LG OLED TV has better performance than this so called "gaming" monitor.

freeroamer

Quote from: Eyyyo on November 30, 2022, 02:43:36This is a 700 dollar monitor... lmao this s*** was probably 1500 on release day. On top of that this monitor is uttershit check some reviews
Yeah some of Gigabytes monitors are, well, "Gigabyted"...but if you look closer, almost every review with issues is for the smaller versions of the monitor. The largest, the 48"Oled version, is spec'd fairly different, and is actually a much better monitor.  Different panel,features, both technical and QoL (mostly because they sourced most of it from other tech companies lol). Most of the smaller panels are not IPS,including the almost identical 43"which uses VA, and do not have all the bells and whistles that make the 48"Oled such a nice panel. My friend bought one after watching a good LTT review, and having had some time to mess around with it myself, it is actually pretty nice.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview