News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ZOTAC Gaming MEK Hero G1 A5837 desktop gaming PC with AMD Ryzen 7 5800X and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 now 25% off on Amazon

Started by Redaktion, November 26, 2022, 09:18:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Built using a liquid cooling solution by EKWB, the ZOTAC Gaming MEK Hero G1 A5837 desktop gaming PC also integrates a ZOTAC video card, namely the GAMING GeForce RTX 3070 8GB. This AMD Ryzen 7 5800X-powered PC also sports 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD storage, and is now down to US$1,499.99 from a list price of US$1,999.99.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ZOTAC-Gaming-MEK-Hero-G1-A5837-desktop-gaming-PC-with-AMD-Ryzen-7-5800X-and-NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-3070-now-25-off-on-Amazon.670705.0.html

TruthIsThere

Yeah, looking back at it from the beginning of these so-called deals' campaigns, up to passed Black Friday (that many "deals" are just mirrors from just the regular seasonal offers, and NOT TRUE Black Friday deals), it appears that a great majority of WISE consumers just refuse to purchase any of these so-called deals because by going to these hosted sites, none of these products are even moving out fast, or at all, but instead, many are still plenty in stock.

Who knew?

Maybe, these diluted companies will have better luck with their useless of ink deals ~Super Saturday, huh?! /s

Codrut Nistor

While you might be right IN GENERAL, the Black Friday/Cyber Monday/other similar deal periods provide at least SOME excellent deals. I will only speak about two of my own past experiences...
1. Back in 2017, I got the Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone with about two weeks prior to Black Friday. On BF, I received a voucher for the price difference between my purchase date and the BF deal. The difference was about 10-15% of the phone's launch price and I used it to get an external drive. A very good deal overall.
2. Last year, on BF, I got a hint about a huge discount on a 27-inch monitor, one that I actually needed, I am not into buying deals and then reselling the products for a profit. Its regular price was about 300 USD, I got it for 100. The stock was depleted in about 5 minutes. Never got back to that all-time-low price ever since.

RobertJasiek

Buying discount offers when actually needing things is good indeed. One must be lucky and often check prices on suspect dates. I was lucky a few years ago in a pre-xmas sale. This year, offers have not met my need.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview