News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Creative T100 2.0 desktop speakers now available for 55% off on Amazon

Started by Redaktion, November 26, 2022, 06:01:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Introduced in 2019 as the successor of the T20 and T40 series, the Creative T100 desktop speakers come with a peak power of 80 W and multiple connectivity options, including Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5 mm AUX, and optical. The ongoing 55% discount offered by Amazon pushes the list price of US$177.85 down to a very attractive US$79.99.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Creative-T100-2-0-desktop-speakers-now-available-for-55-off-on-Amazon.670695.0.html

Hunter2020

I have Creative T20.  Best 2.0 speakers I ever had.  I never knew such small compact speakers could pack so much bass and do it without needing the extra dedicated sub-woofer 3rd piece of equipment.  Coupled with Windows sound enhancements (bass boost + virtual surround) movies sounded just like in theaters. 

I outgrew those speakers because:

1. Big ugly wall wart.
2. Consumes too much power.

These days I'm using USB powered speakers that draw max 5W to save on energy.  Plus I never use pure speakers, they always need to come with diaphragms to produce bass or I'm not a happy buyer.  Don't sound as nice as the T20, but cost:benefit ratio justifies as a suitable replacement for the T20.  These days I'm frowning whenever I see speakers needing more than 5W just to enjoy casual media...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview