News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google Pixel 7 Pro: Why the Pro model is the better choice

Started by Redaktion, November 22, 2022, 09:30:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Google is charging around US$150 extra for the Pixel 7 Pro compared to the smaller non-Pro model. Is this difference worth it? And if so, for whom? Once again, we provide comparisons to make the decision easier for you.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Google-Pixel-7-Pro-Why-the-Pro-model-is-the-better-choice.669776.0.html

Ulad

Too much articles about how Pixel 7 outstanding device is) Seems this year sales are failed for Google, and they need support in media))

john.t

ugly devices, ridicously scratchable, not really champions in everyday use...

Pixel Superfan

Pixel phones are a fantastic value plus,
Get an Extra $100 credit on a Pixel 6a, 7 and 7 Pro in the Google store with referral code 11/22:

CS33D24RMTZB8IXE9JCY5TY

Kris

Pixel Pro 7 has PWM 240 Hz, while Pixel 7 has PWM 360 Hz and you are telling us the Pro 7 is a better choice???

q

Its just too big. And I dont see how this device is a "pro" since it lacks additional ports such as 3.5 jack or micro sd card reader.
I would consider 6a, zenfone 9 or one of new sony phones. Clean system is crucial for me so no China or Samsung etc. (yeah I know that technically Asus is from Taiwan which is the true China, but you got the point)

lstad

Yes, but the Pixel 7 Pro has a curved screen, that is an insta-no-go for me. I also like the size of the 7, it's the perfect size for me. I would love those features you mentioned but not for the price of a curved screen.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview