News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Beelink GTR6 Ryzen 9 6900HX mini PC review: Faster than most Intel NUCs

Started by Redaktion, November 21, 2022, 19:27:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Short teaser about the review and the device. Capture the interest of the target audience, motivate the target audience to continue reading and reveal some aspect of the article. Consider SEO relevant words and phrases. Max: 400 characters!

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Beelink-GTR6-Ryzen-9-6900HX-mini-PC-review-Faster-than-most-Intel-NUCs.668899.0.html

Meant to be?

Short teaser about the review and the device. Capture the interest of the target audience, motivate the target audience to continue reading and reveal some aspect of the article. Consider SEO relevant words and phrases. Max: 400 characters!

Travis Spaulding

NuResear

"Thunderbolt is not supported because of the AMD CPU."

Categorically Incorrect as the Ryzen 6000 series of APUs were the first to offer USB 4 support and if this one does not support that then it's the OEM's doing there and this product should be avoided. Do Not Reward any OEM that relegates Ryzen 6000 APU based designs to any lack of USB 4(Thunderbolt-3) support.   

Best Review

RinzImpulse

Quote from: NuResear on November 22, 2022, 01:39:10"Thunderbolt is not supported because of the AMD CPU."

Categorically Incorrect as the Ryzen 6000 series of APUs were the first to offer USB 4 support and if this one does not support that then it's the OEM's doing there and this product should be avoided. Do Not Reward any OEM that relegates Ryzen 6000 APU based designs to any lack of USB 4(Thunderbolt-3) support.   
To be fair, Thunderbolt 3 itself is USB 4 with some option checked, including PCIe tunneling to support eGPU, so, the writer is technically right. But I'd say, I agree with you, if this one really doesn't support USB 4, then customers need to avoid this

mahe

Thunderbolt would not be supported because of the amd processor? so why is there an option Thunderbolt enable or disable Thunderbolt in my, gtr6?

Jeffo

Hello.

I couldn't find what was your environment/ambient temperature during the test. Could you share?
As it is the baseline for the observed temps. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview