News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

VIOFO A139 Pro is touted as the first ever "real 4K" 3-channel dashcam with Sony STARVIS 2 night vision and HDR

Started by Redaktion, November 19, 2022, 15:40:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

VIOFO asserts that its latest A139 Pro records "real" 4K HDR video, unlike many dash-cams marketed with that spec. It is also equipped with Night Vision 2.0 powered by up-to-date  tech from Sony and "upgraded" Wi-Fi, as well as the front, rear and in-cabin view support that ride-sharing customers and drivers in particular may find welcome.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/VIOFO-A139-Pro-is-touted-as-the-first-ever-real-4K-3-channel-dashcam-with-Sony-STARVIS-2-night-vision-and-HDR.669427.0.html

jj

before buying dashcam i did alot of reasearch and at that time ONLY viofo was offering TRUE 4k dashcams other companies were marketing 4k but actually was fake 4k,bit rate was either too low or resolution didnt match 4k... i got my self a129pro and its amazing ,thats why i believe this one is even better one.

VIOFO,blackvue,thinkware...those are the compaies that are on top so if buying choose wisely or at least go check dashcamtalk forum.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview