News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus 11 will focus on a premium build over camera performance in 2023

Started by Redaktion, November 19, 2022, 14:48:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

OnePlus' top-end 10 Pro smartphone model was the subject of a high-profile durability crisis in 2022. Now, according to a prominent tipster, the brand is taking no chances of a recurrence next year by selecting more premium materials to make its 11 follow-up. Then again, its rear cameras are still tipped not to live up to this upgrade.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-11-will-focus-on-a-premium-build-over-camera-performance-in-2023.669424.0.html

Truther

I'd rather they focus on bringing us back headphone jacks. I don't want to be buying their terrible measuring audio products....

Tjm4

I agree with the comment about bringing back the 3 mm audio jack.
I question the definition of "premium" materials. Is ceramic more durable than gorilla glass or equivalent? When I think about premium materials, I consider what the military uses: titanium, Kevlar, carbon fiber and even other formations of plastics.
The flagship phones today with premium materials are extremely fragile and very heavy. The industry needs to embrace lightweight and durability.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview