News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD finally compares Radeon RX 7900 XT and Radeon RX 7900 XTX with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 and shares new gaming benchmarks

Started by Redaktion, November 16, 2022, 13:37:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

AMD may have announced the Radeon RX 7900 series a few weeks ago, but it has taken the company until now to reveal how its latest offerings compare against the RTX 4080, NVIDIA's latest Ada Lovelace architecture card. Unsurprisingly, the Radeon RX 7900 XTX offers better value for money than the RTX 4080 while also usurping the performance of the Radeon RX 6950 XT.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-finally-compares-Radeon-RX-7900-XT-and-Radeon-RX-7900-XTX-with-NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-4080-and-shares-new-gaming-benchmarks.668645.0.html

Soliasi

OMG, all these butt hurt Nvidia fanboy bootlickers. The article CLEARLY stated that it is AMD comparing their card to Nvidia. What did you expect? Maybe fucking read next time!

Hardware Geek

I don't understand fanboys for any company. More performance from all competitors results in lower prices for everyone. It seems like they would understand a simple concept like that.

Pepax

Hey! Exactly! I wish AMD the best simply for being smaller company than nVidia and Intel. Let them make money, grab market share and then we as a consumers will have best prices and products.

Warrior24_7

Finally?!! Of course. AMD was exposed about this phony card and that was leaking online. They misled their stooges. I don't/won't buy AMD. They're just so much inferior to Nvidia it's ridiculous! Nvidia has 80% of the market for a reason!

zn

I'm pretty much use nvidia all my life, not because its cheap but simply worth my money, now im going for amd, fanboy or not just remember these company dont care about you, they only care about money, and you should love those hard earned money!

SecureBoot

Quote from: Warrior24_7 on November 20, 2022, 12:15:39Finally?!! Of course. AMD was exposed about this phony card and that was leaking online. They misled their stooges. I don't/won't buy AMD. They're just so much inferior to Nvidia it's ridiculous! Nvidia has 80% of the market for a reason!

What was expository here? Did I miss part of the article that says these images are lies?

BRubble

Almost 2k cdn (4080), and damn near 3k (4090)?!
I've run Nvidia cards for more than a decade but this arrogant presumptuous sh*t is over the top and paying/not paying this comes down to principle, and the fk if I'm getting bilked out of this much $$. 
Might finally be time to switch over. Might just wait a year and see what transpires.

SJD

Intel are 68% market share. AMD are 20% and Nvidia are 18%. Nvidia have the largest share of discrete graphics. But they are a long way off market leading for GPU. Since Intel and AMDs integrated GPUs often outperform Nvidia rediculous x30 x50 and x60 cards. People tend to choose integrated Intel or AMD over stand alone Nvidia.

Quote from: Warrior24_7 on November 20, 2022, 12:15:39Finally?!! Of course. AMD was exposed about this phony card and that was leaking online. They misled their stooges. I don't/won't buy AMD. They're just so much inferior to Nvidia it's ridiculous! Nvidia has 80% of the market for a reason!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview