News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel Core i9-12900K is now 29 percent off on Amazon

Started by Redaktion, November 16, 2022, 08:40:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With overclocking records of up to 8 GHz, the Intel Core i9-12900K is one of Intel's most popular processors. This 10 nm LGA 1700 chip comes unlocked and has 8 performance and 8 efficiency cores, 30 MB Intel Smart Cache memory, and single-core boost speeds of up to 5.2 GHz. After applying the discount, Amazon is now selling it for US$499.88.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Core-i9-12900K-is-now-29-percent-off-on-Amazon.668677.0.html

TruthIsThere

What I find funny about this so-called deal is, doing the early part of year, many of these "deals" had a much better reduced price overall, that many even came with extra perks. Weird!

And AMD, Intel, etc. are shocked about why consumers has drastically reduced spending on computer hardware, eh?! Keep wondering, clowns. :-)

Ciro

Price should be in range of 13700k($380-440), as they are identically spec[8P/8e], except 13700k has higher base clocks with more L2 cache. Only benefit 12900k has is nicer packaging (the little wafer), native 600 series bios support, and Intel Optane memory support(Could run a H10 or H20 on it with Optane acceleration).

I'll be replacing my 12600k and 12900k early next year, Raptor provides good uplift at the same cost.

Codrut Nistor

Quote from: TruthIsThere on November 16, 2022, 11:19:20What I find funny about this so-called deal is, doing the early part of year, many of these "deals" had a much better reduced price overall, that many even came with extra perks. Weird!

And AMD, Intel, etc. are shocked about why consumers has drastically reduced spending on computer hardware, eh?! Keep wondering, clowns. :-)
Well, it's funny how most prices on Amazon and other websites are higher than the MSRP these days... just look at the PNY GeForce RTX® 4090 24GB XLR8 Gaming Verto Epic-X RGB™ Triple Fan Graphics Card - listed at US$1,500 on its manufacturer's website but out of stock, and no less than US$2,500 on Amazon. We'll probably talk about a 20% off deal for it in a week or two. ;)

heyitsjel

Totally not worth it.

The 13700k is literally superior in every metric. Not to mention better IMC/memory overclocking capability. It's also cheaper.

I'm curious if Raptor Lake supports Optane, as I believe it's z790 that doesn't? But what if you're using Raptor Lake on z690...

SARAHJOSEY

Good news everyone my name is Marta

Today if you need  already programmed bank card
loaded with 200,000 dollars

To activate and receive your card, kindly please contact:
[email protected]

Thank you and salute

Duke Fawcett

If you're lucky enough to have a Microcenter near you, I am, it is going for $449.99 at the moment..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview