News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Cool Xperia 1 V rumor indicates Sony's recognition of Xperia 1 IV overheating issues

Started by Redaktion, November 15, 2022, 21:15:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new rumor about the Sony Xperia 1 V has surfaced in regard to dealing with the device's temperature emissions. There have been many reports about Xperia 1 IV overheating issues, and it seems Sony does not want a repeat of this unflattering situation when it comes time to launch the Mark 5 model of the Xperia 1.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Cool-Xperia-1-V-rumor-indicates-Sony-s-recognition-of-Xperia-1-IV-overheating-issues.668669.0.html

Mobil

Quote from: A raccoon whisperer on November 16, 2022, 09:39:54Free advice. Get an iPhone. Be happy ever after.
Nah.  I've had one and it was a terrible experience.  It felt like the phone was controlling me, not the other way around.

Ace

Yes, buy an Icrap that will suddenly go black screen and cold forever!
Xperia too good for outsidees!

archerallstars

All I want from Sony is 4 years OS update just like Samsung. 2 years OS update is a no go for me. I am using XZ2 by the way.

Truther

Jack M

i still have the xperia 1 and love it, most amazing phone i've ever had by far. i was thinking of upgrading to the 1 iii when it dropped to $900 but i heard it had some serious overheating issues, then i considered the 1 iv when the price just dropped, but it sounds like it overheats worse than the iii. now i gotta wait for the v to see if they can finally solve this.
honestly the 1 still works like new and does everything i need it to fine, so i could easily use this phone for a few more years until the price on the v drops a bit, i just hope they work out the problems and it's worth the wait. based on my experience with the xperia 1, i really want to stick with sony. i had a galaxy before this and it was pretty good while it lasted, but it didn't last nearly as long as my sony, this phone feels like it's built to last for a long time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview