News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Morefine M600: AMD Ryzen 7 6900HX and DDR5 RAM mini-PC launches with multiple configuration options

Started by Redaktion, November 15, 2022, 16:27:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Morefine is now offering the M600, a mini-PC powered by the AMD Zen 3+ architecture. Starting at US$438 as a barebones system, the Morefine M600 is available with a choice of Ryzen 6000 APUs and up to 64 GB of RAM with 1 TB of storage.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Morefine-M600-AMD-Ryzen-7-6900HX-and-DDR5-RAM-mini-PC-launches-with-multiple-configuration-options.668390.0.html

Big Beam

Do not order from this company. I purchased an s500+ 4 months ago and still waiting. Dealing with PayPal to get a refund is a whole other layer to deal with.

Z

Yeah. I also ordered a mini PC from them. Got tired of waiting and I found a better deal on AliExpress, but when I asked morfine to cancel my order, they tried to extort 100 bucks out of me as a cancellation fee.
I did eventually get my PC after a few weeks. Can't say I was thrilled with them.
P.s. get ready for some serious fan noise if you buy this!

Petr

Hehe, this uses the generic Chinese mini PC case - I have one sitting on my desk right now that I got from AliExpress (with a Ryzen 5900H). Not saying it's a bad thing, but I think we can expect these to appear on Ali pretty soon.

I personally pre-ordered a barebone MINISFORUM UM690 with a R9 6900HX for $499. This one does have the advantage of 2x M.2 slots and dual 2.5 Gbe. I don't think I'll be missing that though.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview