News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI CreatorPro Z16P laptop review - Mobile workstation with temperature problems

Started by Redaktion, November 15, 2022, 02:34:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the CreatorPro Z16P, MSI specifically targets customers who need professional graphics cards together with their drivers. Like the regular Creator Z16P with a GeForce GPU, the 16-inch device offers fast components but also has to struggle with some temperature problems.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-CreatorPro-Z16P-laptop-review-Mobile-workstation-with-temperature-problems.668392.0.html

LL

Unless NBCheck changes the Blender Classroom scene, in my Legion with a RTX3060 it takes 29.99sec, i wonder how the HP Envy manages to get only 55 seconds... that is almost double time.

Overall the system is too expensive for what it offers.

When these companies will understand that the cooling system of these powerful work laptops need to be at least gaming level. Do they even test them in Unreal Engine which is essential?

RobertJasiek

Quite a few manufacturers design for i5 but upsell for i7, design for 3060 (or 3070TI) but upsell for 3080TI, design for RTX 3000 but upsell for Nvidia A series GPUs. None of these makes sense but it is cheap extra money without any redesign effort.

Ivan Dostovalov

One of the huge dissapointment of MSI CreatorPro Z16P is artificial disassembling complexity. In order to upgrade RAM or SSD you have to use specific tool remove a back cover. It might look like an easy procedure on the video but in fact it is extremely  challenging.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview