News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

KESHUYOU GT5 smartwatch with Bluetooth calling and alleged blood pressure sensor available worldwide

Started by Redaktion, November 14, 2022, 09:45:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

KESHUYOU is selling the GT5 smartwatch globally via AliExpress. The smartwatch is reported to have heart rate, blood pressure and blood oxygen level sensors, though their accuracy is unproven. Plus, you can connect the wearable to your phone to enable features like Bluetooth calling and music playback.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/KESHUYOU-GT5-smartwatch-with-Bluetooth-calling-and-alleged-blood-pressure-sensor-available-worldwide.668147.0.html

anan

How the heck do these Chinese smartwatches that pop up on NBC measure blood pressure? As per my understanding you need an inflatable cuff for that. I've looked up several smartwatches featured here with that function. Their pages usually mention this feature in the title. It is not described or even mentioned in the product description.

Let me Google dat for ya

@anan

Smartwatches use two technologies to measure blood pressure: electrocardiography(ECG) and photoplethysmography(PPG). For smartwatches using the ECG technology, a sensor at the back of the watch records the timing and the strength of the electrical signals that make a heartbeat. PPG technology uses a light source and a photodetector to quantify volumetric deviation in the blood flowing through the arteries.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview