News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Fruitful Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra camera sample test leaves S22 Ultra and Pixel 7 Pro comparison shots lacking some zest

Started by Redaktion, November 12, 2022, 21:28:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An image comparison between the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, Galaxy S22 Ultra, and the Google Pixel 7 Pro has emerged with what seems an obvious winner in terms of overall quality. A pumpkin fruit was used as the subject for the comparison, with the Galaxy S23 Ultra able to hold its own against the highly rated Pixel 7 Pro.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Fruitful-Samsung-Galaxy-S23-Ultra-camera-sample-test-leaves-S22-Ultra-and-Pixel-7-Pro-comparison-shots-lacking-some-zest.668195.0.html

Anonymous Photographer

This is a joke comparison. No ISO settings were mentioned and the exposure is definitely different for the three shots especially for the google phone. Useless.

davidtb

Capsule

This comparison is bogus cuz I actually have a pixel 7 Pro and a pumpkin and I compare your image to the one I just took and I'm telling you that is full of bull how the hell my look way better than this comparison stop making bogus article to get clickbaits.

Ry

What people are failing to understand in the comments here is that as reported in the article the newer sensor delivers far more detail than the S22 and Pixel. Ignore the colors, look at the texture of the pumpkin skin, there are whole elements of texture not picked up by either older generation mobile. This is just the massive increase in raw data from the sensor, expect something similar in the Pixel 8 series but it's obvious no other mobile at the time of release of the S23 series will be able to deliver these sorts of results.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview