News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection review: Laptop and desktop benchmarks

Started by Redaktion, November 11, 2022, 11:56:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After gracing the PlayStation 5 at the start of the year, the Legacy of Thieves Collection also arrived on Windows a few months later. We have now taken a closer look at how graphically demanding this collection of remastered games is.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Uncharted-Legacy-of-Thieves-Collection-review-Laptop-and-desktop-benchmarks.667731.0.html

SyCoREAPER

XMG's logo looks sad.

Probably because Sony once again did another poorly optimized PC port. What is wrong with Sony that they can't get performance right? A desktop 3080 should be easily hitting 120fps way 1080p with those kind of graphics.

Towelie00

You maybe forget amd desktop gpu? My 6900xt make it run ez at 4k more than 80fps at minimal, intro part at 100fps and more

raomedia

This is actually a poorly optimized pc port from sony even worst than GOW and DayZgone. With 930mx, I was able to play the game at 720p low setting but without any jitters or lags. However, GOW started to crash after the first boss fight and the uncharted even didn't start. It will not load, needs shader creation from scratch, and crashes..... sony can do much better but for PS only I guess

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview