News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google begins issuing refunds for Stadia, says process could take months

Started by Redaktion, November 10, 2022, 04:51:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Google has started to issue refunds for purchases related to its Stadia game streaming service, which will officially halt in January 2023. While the search giant is avidly working to get refunds rolling, it stated that the process could take until January for some.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Google-begins-issuing-refunds-for-Stadia-says-process-could-take-months.667602.0.html

Edwards C Fox

They helped me through by providing me with proof that my husband was cheating on me, making my divorce case a success, and also helped my niece change her school grade thereby preventing her from leaving school, indeed they are professional hackers and are capable of anything, they are one of the best hackers and software developers with improved Algorithm penetrating software, the money wasn't a big issue cause it was worth it, i have referred most of my friends to them and they where all satisfied, am sharing this post as a favor for what they did for me, to those in need of hack.

WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview