News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MIUI 14 sheds annoying ads and bothersome bloatware as rumored release date draws near

Started by Redaktion, November 09, 2022, 21:46:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

As the MIUI 14 release date grows closer, new features for the Xiaomi Android overlay have supposedly been leaked. The reported changes should help MIUI 14 reduce the amount of space it takes up on supported devices. The removal of ads in MIUI software has seemingly been a long time coming, as even MIUI 13 has ad-enabled features.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MIUI-14-sheds-annoying-ads-and-bothersome-bloatware-as-rumored-release-date-draws-near.667601.0.html

Jaheim

Shed the so called bloatware and watch the prices go up.
One should never complain about something you didnt have to pay for and a few easily removed apps that reduce the price you pay is of no concern to me.

I don't know why people complain about Chinese  apps on a phone that was made for the Chinese Market,when the  Global version have far less on it. I don't hear anyone complaining about the ever growing size of Gapps.

ani

Quote from: Jaheim on November 10, 2022, 22:58:51Shed the so called bloatware and watch the prices go up.
One should never complain about something you didnt have to pay for and a few easily removed apps that reduce the price you pay is of no concern to me.

I don't know why people complain about Chinese  apps on a phone that was made for the Chinese Market,when the  Global version have far less on it. I don't hear anyone complaining about the ever growing size of Gapps.

True, if having some easy to uninstall apps can cut the price, then I don't mind. Ads are very annoying though, and disabling it isn't very straightforward, my elderly parents couldn't understand how to do it 🤣

But in any case, the current prices are already much higher than past Xiaomi... if it's going to get even pricier, it'd be hard to compete with others, as they lost the very thing (cheapest prices) they got popular with.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview