News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Watch4 and Galaxy Watch4 Classic received botched update that bricks some smartwatches

Started by Redaktion, November 08, 2022, 17:11:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung has acknowledged that the latest update for the Galaxy Watch4 and Galaxy Watch4 Classic can cause some units to stop working entirely. Although the company has not necessarily resolved the software issue, it claims to have halted the update rollout and is taking steps to remedy affected smartwatches.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Watch4-and-Galaxy-Watch4-Classic-received-botched-update-that-bricks-some-smartwatches.667339.0.html

The Werewolf

" For reference, you can book a repair via Samsung's dedicated web portal."

Good luck if you're in Canada. I've been trying to just get to anyone at Samsung for help.

Irion

Similar to my experience. Luckily I didn't manually restart my watch yet but my back button stops working after a while, the notification preview is not working anymore and the water mode can't be exited (button press works but not button hold). Instead, after a couple of tries the watch crashes and reboots.

This makes me assume, the buttons are becoming irresponsive/deactivated, that's why you can't use them to turn them on.

Leviathon713

For once, my watch not getting updates right away pays off! Thanks Verizon and Samsung for your unreliability benefiting me for a change.

Edwards C Fox

This days Male and female can't be trusted anymore
I've trust several people which later on betrayed me I contacted and explained my problems to him immediately which he got my job delivered within 24 hours
I'm so glad I followed my instinct.

JOSE is the best out there.

WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview