News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra gets a steep 25% discount and drops to its most enticing sale price yet on Amazon

Started by Redaktion, November 05, 2022, 20:44:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A few months ahead of the release of the highly anticipated successor, the sought-after Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with 128GB of internal storage has now dropped below the US$900 mark on Amazon for the very first since its launch in early 2022.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Unlocked-Samsung-Galaxy-S22-Ultra-gets-a-steep-25-discount-and-drops-to-its-most-enticing-sale-price-yet-on-Amazon.666669.0.html

RW

S22 Ultra, I purchased a new one 2 months ago, I mailed it back to T-Mobile yesterday. Worst phone I've ever tried, text messaging is a major, major problem, apps on the phone terrible. Samsung & Google have destroyed the phone, the software clashes creating chaos. Tried factory resets twice, did not fix the problems.

A major headache of 2 large billion dollar corporations trying to control the people.

It's obvious

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview