News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung pokes fun at Apple's lack of smartphone innovation and reveals expectations for a foldable iPhone

Started by Redaktion, November 05, 2022, 14:02:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung has taken to YouTube to issue another barb towards Apple, its perennial rival. While claiming that it has embraced 'folding phones and epic cameras', it acknowledges that Apple will join the foldable party within the next two years.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-pokes-fun-at-Apple-s-lack-of-smartphone-innovation-and-reveals-expectations-for-a-foldable-iPhone.666610.0.html

CAPPAUS

Apple hasn't upgraded its specs since 2017 just relies on new chip and camera software, oh and each years new colour no one wants as gold and black would be 90% users ask for. I still giggle at there ram size ,super slow data charging capabilities because they refuse to adopt Samsung's usb-c or upgrade there own input on iPhone, especially when most of there other products use usb-c . Apple only care about 1 thing and that's making as much profit from updating as little as possible. Apple trying to match porsche in difficulty picking differences between each model 😭

Edwards C Fox

The hacking team behind the secret tracker i have on my husband's phone was so smooth he was unaware about it for months. I have no worry asking about his whereabouts, all i have to do is login into a portal which is linked to her phone remotely. I can comfortably read her text messages, call logs and Facebook, messages including her deleted files & messages in real time access. It was no doubt exactly worth it and having to know he was unaware about what we did was the best part. I'm secured while i get real proofs of his secret acts from her phone without touching it. hackerspyville @gmail com

WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview