News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo unveils Thinkplus Lipstick 100W GaN charger with a compact form factor

Started by Redaktion, November 03, 2022, 15:47:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo has presented a new Gallium Nitride (GaN) USB Type-C. Sold as the Thinkplus Lipstick, the compact charger is powerful enough to recharge laptops, smartphones and tablets at up to 100 W via USB Type-C Power Delivery.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-unveils-Thinkplus-Lipstick-100W-GaN-charger-with-a-compact-form-factor.666270.0.html

Starky Rubble

Lenovo is the only major computer selling to Russia - and they are selling a lot of parts, components, and systems

I have set two sisters, a brother, and my wife up with Lenovo systems

I was deciding on a new gaming laptop for myself

But no more

I can't do business with a company that supports Putin's War or one that rates profits more highly than lives

Nor should you!

Bareback

Wait... "8760 hours" resource? But that's how many hours there are in a year.
So you have to plug/unplug this thing all the time? Damn. Good luck explaining this to everyone in your family!

Bareback

Quote from: Kapr on November 04, 2022, 01:16:31eh dont care will still buy thinkpads and eat my dutch fries.
Spoken like a true lemming.
Double ironic that you'd be buying "THINKpads". Not much of that going up in the ol' noggin, eh?

KansanBlaze

Am I the only one who sees this and wants the prongs to retract in with a twist of the casing similar to a lipstick tube? Missed opportunity Lenovo x'D

Spuwho

Anker sells a similar device but it also includes a built in battery that's just marginally bigger than this Lenovo device. So it can charge and power a laptop at same time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview