News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Clear-cut Galaxy S23 Ultra 200 MP camera test photo wholly outclasses S22 Ultra 108 MP comparison effort

Started by Redaktion, October 30, 2022, 05:26:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A supposed test photo taken by a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra prototype has been shared by a well-known leaker alongside a comparison image taken with the Galaxy S22 Ultra. The expected bump from a 108 MP main camera to a 200 MP sensor is dramatically demonstrated upon inspection of the two shots. The Galaxy S23 Ultra's effort is plainly superior.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Clear-cut-Galaxy-S23-Ultra-200-MP-camera-test-photo-wholly-outclasses-S22-Ultra-108-MP-comparison-effort.665208.0.html

Broadeee

Oh, look, this brand-new 200 MP camera is totally better than that old 108 MP one! Shots you get from both get downscaled to something like 12 MP but who cares? The higher the number, the merrier!

miska

Yes, I dare say I agree with Broadeee.
Even if both phones had similarly good lenses, the difference in image quality in the article's images is larger than a doubling of pixel counts, especially at that resolution.
The 200mpx to 12mpx comparison is a fair one ;)

Eclectic gamer

I wont be upgrading, a slightly better camera is not worth the price of an upgrade, not even close.  and its not that much better its a tiny upgrade for a feature that most people will hardly ever use.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview