News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Comparison review: Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro vs. Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2

Started by Redaktion, October 28, 2022, 08:51:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro and the Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2, we contrast two true-wireless headphones that claim to be able to output Hi-Res audio and position themselves in the same price range. Find out which one suits you.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Comparison-review-Samsung-Galaxy-Buds2-Pro-vs-Huawei-FreeBuds-Pro-2.664701.0.html

Hshben

Specs on paper do not always reflect reality. FreeBuds Pro 2 are obviously the better choice when it comes to sound.

Siow

Huawei seems to be better and I have a pair of freebuds pro previously. But beware. The battery life of the buds is of low quality. Last around 1 year plus and it went dead. However good the buds are, it became useless, going dead within seconds of useage. Not buying Huawei again.

Vasya

I bought both Buds Pro and FreeBuds Pro a year and a half ago, to test them simultaneously and to decide which suite me better:
Cons to Huawei:
- case size sucks
- charging port location sucks
- microphone quality sucks, unusable during calls near a busy multi-lane road
- Windows usage sucks - sound has noticeable digital compression distortion, IDK why
- playback quality sucks for my liking - too boomy and not clear
- no app at the Play Market

Pros for Huawei:
- a little bit better noise cancelling
- a universal bluetooth multipoint, the Samsung one is for Samsung devices only

So I kept the Galaxy Buds Pro, happy with them

Cheers

Quote from: Vasya on October 31, 2022, 14:23:31I bought both Buds Pro and FreeBuds Pro a year and a half ago, to test them simultaneously and to decide which suite me better:
Cons to Huawei:
- case size sucks
- charging port location sucks
- microphone quality sucks, unusable during calls near a busy multi-lane road
- Windows usage sucks - sound has noticeable digital compression distortion, IDK why
- playback quality sucks for my liking - too boomy and not clear
- no app at the Play Market

Pros for Huawei:
- a little bit better noise cancelling
- a universal bluetooth multipoint, the Samsung one is for Samsung devices only

So I kept the Galaxy Buds Pro, happy with them
Hmm why do you only use the pro and cons on Huawei but not on Samsung that's kinda not a fair comparison

Cheers

Quote from: Siow on October 30, 2022, 07:43:23Huawei seems to be better and I have a pair of freebuds pro previously. But beware. The battery life of the buds is of low quality. Last around 1 year plus and it went dead. However good the buds are, it became useless, going dead within seconds of useage. Not buying Huawei again.
Ching chong

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview