News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OneNetbook T1: Company now sells re-branded 2-in-1 convertible directly from US$1,199

Started by Redaktion, October 23, 2022, 22:11:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After a successful crowdfunding campaign, One-netbook has started selling its Surface Pro 9 competitor again. Available with the Core i5-1240P or the Core i7-1260P, the OneNetbook T1 also comes with 16 GB of RAM and up to 2 TB of storage.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OneNetbook-T1-Company-now-sells-re-branded-2-in-1-convertible-directly-from-US-1-199.663816.0.html

Poster

Just curious about a small issue. Isn't this a detachable tablet? Recently everything that is not a regular clamshell laptop is called a convertible. I thought this category was for model like hp x360 or Lenovo yoga laptops. Detachables are like the surface pro, Asus z13 etc. where a keyboard can be attached and detached from the tablet, hence detachable. The world is full of confusion as it is. Let's keep things in order

Money burning

With that price tag why not buy something from some more established brands with better r&d people, nobody worries about the qualities of the drivers firmwares hardwares' designs and so on? Or buy some normal laptop Mo rtx3060 from some top brands.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview