News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Asus Zenbook 17 Fold OLED is an incredibly exciting, but expensive convertible

Started by Redaktion, October 23, 2022, 00:44:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the Zenbook 17 Fold, Asus has released the first large foldable convertible, which - as it turns out in our review - is a concept that integrates well into practical use. There are of course some technological challenges, but the biggest problem is the high price of 3,499 USD.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Asus-Zenbook-17-Fold-OLED-is-an-incredibly-exciting-but-expensive-convertible.663569.0.html

HDMI input please

When I first seen this previewed , I thought amazing , FINALLY because it clearly was better then the first generation of the Lenovo fold. However once Lenovo revealed there 16inch fold, there was nothing left, at this price your choosing 1 inch screen real-estate over a full screen laptop foldable that feels like, looks like a generation in time a head. this does not even have a black-lit keyboard. If I was Asus after witnessing Lenovo's reveal of there fold , I would of said we need a quick bounce back, HDMI INPUT! , because having a screen this size and been very portable , Xbox , Ps5 , Blu ray disc ? there could have all worked with this display.

Asus if your reading , next generation next year , for the love of god please develop a HDMI input with this fold and I will BUY it , I would go 20 inch fold as well , have something the competitors don't

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview