News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Soundcore VR P10 Gaming Earbuds are the first TWS products with official Meta Quest 2 compatibility

Started by Redaktion, October 19, 2022, 19:09:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Soundcore touts its latest VR P10 Gaming Earbuds as the first audio products of their kind to be officially approved for use with the Meta Quest 2 virtual reality (VR) headset. They come with a USB type-C dongle for potentially reduced latency over a 2.4 Ghz wireless connection, and are rated for up to 24 hours of use between charges.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Soundcore-VR-P10-Gaming-Earbuds-are-the-first-TWS-products-with-official-Meta-Quest-2-compatibility.662902.0.html

anon

Thank goodness we are stepping back in time and manufacturers have found some reason to produce low latency earbuds again.

Four years ago we had aptX-Low Latency providing 30ms delay. Then that got discontinued, and replaced with aptX-Adaptive, which promised worse latency and delivers even worse. I have never measured less than 100ms delay with aptX-Adaptive.

And my Sennheiser aptX-LL earbuds from 2019 now only last 1.5 hours per charge, and I need something to replace them.

I guess this time, instead of 30ms Low Latency, it will be 30ms Ultra-Low Latency.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview