News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Anker Nebula Capsule 3 Laser Projector pre-order campaign launches with US$120 discount

Started by Redaktion, October 18, 2022, 23:03:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A pre-order campaign for the Anker Nebula Capsule 3 Laser Projector has launched. Customers who pay a deposit of US$1 (or £1 or CA$1 or €1) for the device can receive a coupon for US$120 (or £120 or CA$200 or €150) to use against their purchase. The portable gadget has up to 300 ISO lumens brightness and supports HDR10.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Anker-Nebula-Capsule-3-Laser-Projector-pre-order-campaign-launches-with-US-120-discount.662672.0.html

Perry

I have invested in three "start-up" compains and have and have been screwed on 2 of the 3. If you were guaranteed your money back if the campaign failed, I would do it! Unfortunately these capmains are set-up to be donations(sort of) and once your money leaves you wallet its theirs.

Only the product developer knows if thos is a scam or not. Don't be fooled by fancy pictures and schematics of a "dream product", very hig probability of getting screwed.

TrendyProjectors.com

I am with you. If it has not values, it would not be so much popular. The projector is getting good popularity. I think it has a great portable profile and a unique design. My suggestion is that please increase the display resolution and brightness to survive according to today's trend.

DumaK

I liked the unique design of this projector... well, not only the can-shape design but also it has many good features which can be the best value for the price.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview