News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google Pixel 7 Mini: New information buttresses rumors of a third Pixel model

Started by Redaktion, October 17, 2022, 15:03:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Google's newly released source code for the Pixel 7 series has now made direct references to two unreleased Pixel models. The first is the upcoming Pixel Fold, the second, however, is more interesting and appears to be a smaller, likely compact Pixel phone.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Google-Pixel-7-Mini-New-information-buttresses-rumors-of-a-third-Pixel-model.662460.0.html

Bobby

Await the mini a.k.a Lynx. Hopefully comes with a smaller width (below 69mm), 90Hz display, thicker for bigger battery 4700mAH to make it easier to grasp, use ergonomically with one-hand as opposed to the slippery wide and impractical thin ones, LED Notification Light for all any incoming message. Make the Compact a staple. Cheers!

Rawr

Hopefully the mini or 7a gets 90hz screens. That and an sd card slot are the only things making it difficult for me to switch to the 6a, an otherwise perfect fit for me. Bigger battery is always nice even if it doesnt have wireless charging.

I was eagerly waiting for the fold version last year but lost my interest once I got my steam deck.

SRVO

It's most likely the Pixel Tablet. That will almost certainly have a 1080p screen and is due for release next year. Makes sense that it would use a difference wifi chip if it's not a phone too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview