News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Husqvarna Automower NERA virtual boundary robot lawn mowers announced

Started by Redaktion, October 17, 2022, 09:11:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Husqvarna has announced three new robot lawn mowers in the Automower NERA series. The models use a virtual boundary and satellite navigation, rather than physical wires, to plan a route. The robot mowers can cover a lawn up to 5,000 m² (~53,820 ft²) in size and can be controlled via a smartphone app.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Husqvarna-Automower-NERA-virtual-boundary-robot-lawn-mowers-announced.662359.0.html

Jimmy

I own the 535 AWD and it is brilliant. The only big let down is the 'Husqvarna Autommower Connect App to define mowing areas and no-go zones' this has NEVER worked. Huskvana pull your finger out and get this fixed!!!

Daniel H

I'm curios as to what made you choose the 535AWD vs the 435AWD unit and did you install the wiring yourself? Also what do you mean by the mowing areas and no go zones? For a wired install I'm not aware of no go zones unless you wire the areas as an island which keeps the mower out of designated areas. For mowing areas you can set zones up based on following guide or boundary wires and then set the percentages on how often it should remain in that area.I think you can define no go zones with the EPOS units but that's not available on the 535AWD as far as I know.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview