News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Straight vs round: Galaxy S23 Ultra corner confusion continues with new Samsung Galaxy S23 case leak

Started by Redaktion, October 16, 2022, 18:58:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new supposed Samsung Galaxy S23 protective case leak has left fans with divided opinions, especially over the corner design of the Galaxy S23 Ultra. There are cases for each model in the series, including one incorrectly labelled "Galaxy S23 Pro", which is for the Galaxy S23+. The series should be released in early 2023.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Straight-vs-round-Galaxy-S23-Ultra-corner-confusion-continues-with-new-Samsung-Galaxy-S23-case-leak.662368.0.html

SyCoREAPER

Ultra will have the dog poop curved screen.

Before anyone comments, I've had the big S10 5G (basically an Ultra back then), S20 U, S21 U and now the S22 U.

The curve adds nothing to the experience except frustration that I need to use liquid glue and UV to install a scren protector (amFilm glass or Whitestone).

Curved needs to die off already.

Hulk'C3ps

Quote from: SyCoREAPER on October 17, 2022, 16:25:05Ultra will have the dog poop curved screen.

Before anyone comments, I've had the big S10 5G (basically an Ultra back then), S20 U, S21 U and now the S22 U.

The curve adds nothing to the experience except frustration that I need to use liquid glue and UV to install a scren protector (amFilm glass or Whitestone).

Curved needs to die off already.
The epitome of a personal problem. Between the S7 Edge, S8+ and S10+, I can't live without the curve. Makes touching elements usually on the edge WAAY easy, and the edge lighting is godly.

punkoutlaw

I don't know why people hate the rounded edges so much. I've always enjoyed them ever since my S8+ up to my S21 Ultra. Sure, screen protectors can be annoying to put on but not impossible. I definitely don't need any extra glue to use one 😂

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview