News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple iPhone 14 smartphone review - Small upgrades for the Apple phone

Started by Redaktion, October 13, 2022, 19:57:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The generational upgrades for the iPhone 14 are limited to a few subtle changes. At the same time, however, the base price climbs to 800 USD, while the only true innovation happens inside the iPhone 14 Pro series. In this review we will explore, whether the standard iPhone still remains one of the best smartphones available today.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-iPhone-14-smartphone-review-Small-upgrades-for-the-Apple-phone.661760.0.html

noOLED

"excellent OLED display"... this statement is a joke... especially with lousy 60Hz PWM flickering... too bad Apple is spending more time/effort on stupid Emojis than dealing with health problems their screen can give for users affected with eyestrain/headaches.

Ned

I think you have confused display refresh rate with PWM flicker rate. Highly doubt the frequency dropped all the way to 60 Hz, especially when the 13 was a full 610 Hz and this panel is very similar.

Code Herb

Pavol Misun

I dont believe that Apple went from 600Hz PWM Iphone 13 displays into 60 Hz.
I would believe that PWM values will be the same or better.
Could anyone in the radaction double check it ?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview