News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony Xperia 5 III Android smartphone now on sale for its lowest price yet thanks to a steep 30% discount

Started by Redaktion, October 13, 2022, 02:26:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The comparatively compact 6.1-inch Sony Xperia 5 III has now dropped to US$699 at multiple retailers in the US, which is a quite significant 30% discount in relation to the Android smartphone's lofty list price, which is just shy of the US$1,000 mark.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-Xperia-5-III-Android-smartphone-now-on-sale-for-its-lowest-price-yet-thanks-to-a-steep-30-discount.661708.0.html

1 iv

While today xperia 1 iv is on amazon for 865$.... I think 1 iv is way better deal even tho is global version.

Disgruntled

Perhaps It's on sale because it's rubbish.  Got mine in Jan this year.....couldn't wait for the pixel 7 to come out so I could replace it. Infact I threw it to the back of the drawer and been using my old pixel 4xl (with a fubar battery) as it's much better. Sony was constantly overheating (when on calls, charging, general use) and as for using Android auto - don't bother! App keeps crashing, phone massively over heats after 10 mins and need to unplug it and turn off to cool down....not really the phone I was expecting...back to pixel for me, thankfully!  Don't bother wasting money on one, in the sale or not!

YUKI93

Quote from: 1 iv on October 13, 2022, 06:34:56While today xperia 1 iv is on amazon for 865$.... I think 1 iv is way better deal even tho is global version.

I'm more than happy to take the 1 iv. I've never been impressed with Snapdragon 888 and 888+ SoC, even on Sony smartphones.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview