News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Formovie THEATER: Premium ultra-short throw projector arrives in the UK for £3,499

Started by Redaktion, October 12, 2022, 18:59:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Formovie THEATER is now available outside the US, having launched there last month. Equipped with three HDMI 2.1 ports and a triple laser light source that delivers up to 2,800 ANSI Lumens of brightness, the Formovie THEATER can create 150-inch images with a throw ratio of just 0.23:1.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Formovie-THEATER-Premium-ultra-short-throw-projector-arrives-in-the-UK-for-pound3-499.661488.0.html

NikoB

The marketers of projector companies are blatantly lying to consumers with images that are supposedly possible in daylight. The projector only shows normal contrast in a 100% dark room. Only in total darkness. And special screens with polarization have poor viewing angles and still cannot show the same contrast as in 100% darkness on a regular white matte screen, despite the wild price ...

The point of any projector is to work in 100% darkness, in a well-prepared room (in the case of expensive models with reflective matrices). In other cases, the potential consumer is simply deceived with the real level of picture quality in daylight or some kind of lighting.

Blazze61

Just a heads up I have the Hisense px1-pro iv had it for 6 monthes fantastic. I use the vava 100"alr screen and have 70% light from slider door In the bedroom looks great and game at 120hz  xbox s playing Destiny  2 at 21 ms ,upgrading to 130" screen when I find a good one, be well

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview