News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Review - If only it weren't for the battery

Started by Redaktion, October 11, 2022, 21:00:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Samsung Galaxy Watch5 is the latest development in Samsung's smartwatch portfolio. In contrast to the bulky Galaxy Watch5 Pro, this more svelte model has a case diameter of just 40 millimeters. But what compromises must be made for that smaller form factor?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Watch5-Review-If-only-it-weren-t-for-the-battery.661215.0.html

ShawnH

I'm surprised by the battery life in this article. I have both the Pro and the regular. Without the always on display on the Pro I get 4 days with all sensors on, it lasts so long I turned the always display on and I still get 3 days easy. On the non pro I get over 2 days with display on.

Mrpacs

Bernard

Battery life of watch5 is definitely better than watch4.

When playing golf with GolfPad app, with Bluetooth connection and with on display,  after 18 holes  the battery was down to almost zero with Watch4.

With Watch 5, it is still 50% after 18 holes.

Jbb

Literally just left apple with a series 6 44 mm cellular.... With AoD I'd be lucky to get a day!

the galaxy watch 5 cellular with AOD on I have ~20% battery left.... That's also with all the health monitoring on.

So you either got a faulty device, or apple has yet another reviewer brainwashed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview