News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: Leaker reveals hands-on battery image in another similarity with the Galaxy S22 Ultra

Started by Redaktion, October 11, 2022, 16:27:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It seems that Samsung has finalised the battery capacity of next year's Galaxy S23 Ultra. According to a new leak, Samsung has already certified the device's 5,000 mAh battery in India, one of many markets in which the Galaxy S23 Ultra is expected to be available from early next year.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S23-Ultra-Leaker-reveals-hands-on-battery-image-in-another-similarity-with-the-Galaxy-S22-Ultra.661190.0.html

Hmm

I am disappointed by Samsung as the current Galaxy S22 Ultra still suffers from lag and stuttering, and since the Note 8 (2017).

Other issues of the S22 Ultra vs Note 10+, Note 20
- quieter, lower quality speakers
- inconsistent camera transition especially during video
- noticeable shutter lag
- significantly weaker vibration motor
- high standby battery drain
- same problematic curved side screen
- still only 6.8" screen (stagnation since 2019)
- lots of Samsung bloatware that is impossible to remove or permanently disable
- useless Bixby

JamesV2

Overall happy with my S22 Ultra but shutter lag, poor battery and annoying edge screen needs fixing before spending another 1500 euro on the next Ultra.

Max Slain

Quote from: Hmm on October 11, 2022, 20:05:19- lots of Samsung bloatware that is impossible to remove or permanently disable
- useless Bixby

You can remove the bloatware and change the AI assistant.

How to remove bloatware from the Samsung Galaxy S22 without root access
www.xda-developers.com/how-to-remove-bloatware-samsung-galaxy-s22

Change the AI assistant on your Galaxy phone
www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077672

SyCoREAPER

Unless Samsung has some major surprise, I don't see the S23 Ultra being a big upgrade. Minus the battery (compared to my S21 Ultra), everything is perfect.

S20 Ultra had what I wanted but was buggy. S21 Ultra fixed everything wrong with the S20 Ultra. ONLY reason I upgraded to the S22 Ultra is because detail enhancer was added to 108mp mode. The final missing link to the camera.

I think I'm set with the S22 Ultra and won't be upgrading any time soon.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview