News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: Rumoured final design locked in with fewer changes from Galaxy S22 Ultra than expected

Started by Redaktion, October 10, 2022, 14:47:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to new reports, Samsung is not making as many subtle changes to the Galaxy S23 Ultra as previous leaks suggested would be the case. Instead, a renowned leaker believes that the Galaxy S23 Ultra will look practically identical.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S23-Ultra-Rumoured-final-design-locked-in-with-fewer-changes-from-Galaxy-S22-Ultra-than-expected.660893.0.html

Note 20 ultra

Wondering if it will have an SD card slot and I don't think It will but if it does I will be able to upgrade from my note 20 ultra ultra after holding it on to it longer than I ever have I'm not upgrading for the 1st year since my note 4 Eventually some year I'll break down and get an S with 1T but the SD card option is the way to go and i doubt Samsung will acknowledge the supporters (and many like me ) desires.

M0710NM4N

I saw another article the other day that showed a company that makes phone cases and they had one for the S23 already and was showing what seemed to be the camera hump being back.

Personally I liked the camera hump. The S22 with no hump just looks silly having the lenses sticking out. They should either bring back the hump... or why not make the frame thicker so that the lenses can be flush? At the same time the thickness would allow for a much larger battery. 5000mAh just ain't cutting these days. Should be upwards of 10,000mAh... or at the very least around 8000mAh.

Greg

Quote from: Note 20 ultra on October 11, 2022, 16:45:26Wondering if it will have an SD card slot and I don't think It will but if it does I will be able to upgrade from my note 20 ultra ultra after holding it on to it longer than I ever have I'm not upgrading for the 1st year since my note 4 Eventually some year I'll break down and get an S with 1T but the SD card option is the way to go and i doubt Samsung will acknowledge the supporters (and many like me ) desires.

Unfortunately, the days of the micro SD card in flagship phones is long gone. Fortunately, base memory on phones has become larger making SD cards a little less needed.

Heath

Quote from: Greg on October 12, 2022, 15:35:27
Quote from: Note 20 ultra on October 11, 2022, 16:45:26Wondering if it will have an SD card slot and I don't think It will but if it does I will be able to upgrade from my note 20 ultra ultra after holding it on to it longer than I ever have I'm not upgrading for the 1st year since my note 4 Eventually some year I'll break down and get an S with 1T but the SD card option is the way to go and i doubt Samsung will acknowledge the supporters (and many like me ) desires.

Unfortunately, the days of the micro SD card in flagship phones is long gone. Fortunately, base memory on phones has become larger making SD cards a little less needed.

I disagree. With apps and games requiring more and more assets, and cameras recording 4k video, the removal of an SD card in favor of of a measly internal 256 GB or 512 GB of storage space (or a $60 SD card), is both an an effort to pressure consumers into paying absurd prices of the highest tier model with neglible storage capacity increases, while eventually pressuring them to buy into Samsung's cloud storage service (which is a slow and pathetic excuse for a substitute for modern storage needs all in an effort to get the consumer reliant upon a recuring subscription and locked in to an ecosystem.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview