News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy A23 5G smartphone review: Powerful mid-range phone with OIS camera

Started by Redaktion, October 09, 2022, 13:03:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Galaxy A23 5G has made a significant price jump compared to its predecessor. More cameras, faster charging and a slightly more modern SoC are supposed to compenste for this. Is this enough, or are there better choices to be found in other inexpensive 5G phones?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-A23-5G-smartphone-review-Powerful-mid-range-phone-with-OIS-camera.660572.0.html

Adam222222

"We also randomly tested the signal strength in the 4G network. The Galaxy A23 5G is not always completely convincing. In some areas, it shows significantly fewer reception bars than higher-quality smartphones. The reception never breaks off completely, but the smartphone needs a much stronger signal in order to be able to communicate reliably with the network."

Should I remind you that you are reviewing a phone? Is it really all you can tell about the signal strength?
Please be serious and devote a serious part of the review to the connectivity. Perform some tests and give quantitative data regarding signal strength and compare it to other phones.
You are reviewing a phone and making calls is its primary function.

noOLED

At least the screen is flicker free. Function that hi-end phones today can't deliver :-(

Samsania

Got this for 179 EUR, and yes one reason was no pwm, and so far I haven't experienced it!

4GB RAM is not much, but can handle basic stuff, not for gaming!

Speaker audio feels average, not bad not good.

Screen has pretty inaccurate colors, and no color options so not much can be done.

Retail price 299 EUR is rip off, not worth of it, but if you can get it under 200 EUR like me, then it may be best in it's price category, and it's even 5G phone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview