News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus 7 and 7T series finally upgrade to OxygenOS 12.1 based on Android 12

Started by Redaktion, October 08, 2022, 16:56:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T and 7T Pro Android smartphones are ex-flagships that are only around 3 years old. However, they have not seen a new stable software upgrade for more than a year now. The OEM has now amended this situation with a fresh OTA - then again, it updates the devices to Android 12, not the newer 13 version.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-7-and-7T-series-finally-upgrade-to-OxygenOS-12-1-based-on-Android-12.660569.0.html

trq hsn

Actually it is 3rd open beta because it is india only and only 2nd open beta users can install this. They did it on purpose, they are trying to calm down the community by naming 3rd open beta to stable. Fraud company .

Matt Damon

Cockmagic

My OnePlus 7T recieved it's forced update a couple of months ago and now my phone freezes up at least once a day, forcing me to have to hard restart the phone and wait 3-5 minutes while it reboots just to get back to whatever task I was doing.  It's extremely frustrating considering that nothing was wrong with the phone before the update.  I didn't need or want an update.  This is obviously planned obsolescence and it's bullsh*t!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview