News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony Xperia 1 IV cuts a poor figure in underwhelming battery life results

Started by Redaktion, October 06, 2022, 13:24:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Sony Xperia 1 IV may have a lot going for it, but battery life is not one of them. With comparatively slow charging too, the Xperia 1 IV falls short of expectations, particularly given its 5,000 mAh battery. As detailed battery life analysis demonstrates, the Xperia 1 IV needs recharging significantly sooner than its peers.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-Xperia-1-IV-cuts-a-poor-figure-in-underwhelming-battery-life-results.659804.0.html

Luc

"Android OEMs have switched to the Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1, but not Sony."

I never ever heard anyone switching chipsets after a model was released. The 1 IV was developed and released way before the 8+ was available. Same for the later 5 IV where Sony explained at the time of development the + was also not available.

Also if a new chipset is just around the corner, it's not always a choice, since Samsung has bigger power to allocate more chips.

Dean Allsop

If I had known just how bad this phone is I would have gone with something else I have been a Sony lover for the best part of 15 years, this latest version has to rate as one of the worst phones on sale right now

Jilce Jose

Peterkon1010

Couldn't disagree more

Amazing camera, improved front camera, incredible sound and a whole host of things simply not available elsewhere such as a microSD card slot and headphone socket makes it the best Sony handset I've ever owned.
And I've owned Sony handsets so nice 2008.

Admittedly it isn't for everyone and yes it takes some time to get used to the camera functions . But this is a phone like no other and IMHO it's incredible.

Zenn

Never to Sony Xperia again... I got 3 units for every yr but the battery is always my concern.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview