News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Unimpressive Google Tensor G2 AnTuTu performance shown off by new leak

Started by Redaktion, October 05, 2022, 17:55:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Google Tensor G2-powered Pixel 7 Pro has been tested on AnTuTu. It scores 801,116 points in the benchmark, putting it well behind every modern-day flagship (and some non-flagship) SoCs from Qualcomm and MediaTek.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Unimpressive-Google-Tensor-G2-AnTuTu-performance-shown-off-by-new-leak.659706.0.html

Nate

AnTuTu? Is that still a thing?
I'm not doubting that this CPU lags behind, but isn't AnTuTu just a piece of malware now?¹

Steve Galloway

Who gives a rats arse about antutu scores. Anything scoring 800,000 or more is more than fast enough for avg daily usage. My gaming phone doesn't score much more than that and it's equal to my pixel 6 pro in most ways other than pixels display and camera prevail by a large margin

Kris

Pixo

That's not a Pixel 7 Pro in the pic. Doesn't have those curves on the display edges

DaveBrown

• Not a Pixel 7 Pro in the screenshot, so this entire article is a huge lie in the first place.
  • Benchmarking is not a great indication of performance. Companies purposely throttle as needed for balance between battery life and graphics, for example
  • I'm telling Google not to suggest anymore articles from this site and I suggest you do the same.

Mikkle

That score cannot be taken from a Pixel 7 Pro since that phone doesn't have curved edges.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview