News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

GeForce RTX 4090 performs up to 67% better than the RTX 3090 Ti in Geekbench 5's CUDA and OpenCL benchmarks

Started by Redaktion, October 05, 2022, 10:09:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The RTX 4090 is Nvidia's next-generation flagship GPU. The card is set to appear on store shelves starting October 12 at an MSRP of US$1,599. For that price, Nvidia promises up to 4x better performance than the RTX 3090 Ti. A set of valid Geekbench 5 entries for the RTX 4090 have now surfaced, giving us a good look at the Lovelace board's performance in synthetic workloads.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/GeForce-RTX-4090-performs-up-to-67-better-than-the-RTX-3090-Ti-in-Geekbench-5-s-CUDA-and-OpenCL-benchmarks.659131.0.html

davidm

Every day, notebookcheck sounds more and more like it's trying to copy wccftech. It's really sad. It would be nice if it found its own, more objective voice. I know, somehow, the thousands of trolling messages wcctech gets for every single article, which have nothing to do with the article, must somehow generate revenue, but the world really needs a components level tech site that isn't about "insane" game-focused performance. What made this site special was its objective, consistent reviews of notebooks. It wouldn't be as exciting, but it would be great to find a way to continue that. And it might save you some pain in your very stilted sounding rewrites of press releases and summaries of other site findings that basically just add a bunch of "moreover" and "alsos."

RobertJasiek

I have not heard details, but judging from Ngreedia's recent practices, it could be 24h before launch, i.e. October 11 on 13:00 GMT. If earlier, you would notice on YouTube.

ng

I'm getting 447k geekbench constatnly on asus 4090, with latest bios and 100% overclock through GPU tweak III

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview