News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Fitbit Versa 2: Numerous owners report smartwatches becoming unusable after latest software update

Started by Redaktion, October 03, 2022, 20:17:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to multiple owner reports, Fitbit's latest update for the Versa 2 has rendered some units practically useless. Believed to be a bug missed during testing, the issue leads to touchscreens no longer working in affected Versa 2 smartwatches.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Fitbit-Versa-2-Numerous-owners-report-smartwatches-becoming-unusable-after-latest-software-update.659245.0.html

Keith F

I had some issues initially with a firmware update. However, I was able to rectify them by removing the watch faces and then readding them. I noted that some of the watch faces just wouldn't seem to work. However, most of the watch faces I use work just fine. Just my two cents and thanks.

Ann of the Midwest

Fitbit has issued several firmware updates since July that bricked the Charge 5 and several other devices. Reading the fitbit help forums is instructive, especially the complaints about the lack of response and no admission from Fitbit that there is a problem. You are behind the curve on this.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview