News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

E500 smartwatch has extensive alleged health features such as blood glucose and body temperature monitors

Started by Redaktion, September 26, 2022, 11:07:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The E500 smartwatch has been launched globally via AliExpress. The product listing for the wearable claims the device has many health tools, including blood glucose and body temperature sensors, using patented technology. The device has a 1.83-in touchscreen and connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth 5.1.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/E500-smartwatch-has-extensive-alleged-health-features-such-as-blood-glucose-and-body-temperature-monitors.657300.0.html

Scott Wattum

There are a number of smart watches on AliExpress that claim the ability to monitor blood glucose and BP (EKG, etc.) - the one I purchased to play with does perform the functions specified, but they are no where near accurate when compared to devices like the Dexcom G6 or any number of blood pressure cuffs.  I would call these watches a "proof of concept" and "not ready for prime time."

There, I just saved you $50.

Dr Mahmood Mirza

I tested similar Smart Watch E-88 E-86, found them good except BP estimation not precise, the others are good enough. Thank you 💕 so much!

Maggie

The glucose monitor is not functional.  It makes it look like a real reading, but infact it's identical every single day, no matter what I eat, and no matter if I wear it or my husband wears it.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview