News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Budget-friendly MSI Alpha 17 gaming laptop with AMD Ryzen 7 5800H and Radeon RX 6600M on sale with a steep US$459 discount

Started by Redaktion, September 24, 2022, 22:27:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A rather rare all-AMD configuration of the 17-inch budget gaming laptop from MSI can now be ordered for a heavily discounted sale price of just US$840, which massively improves the price-to-performance ratio of the MSI Alpha 17.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Budget-friendly-MSI-Alpha-17-gaming-laptop-with-AMD-Ryzen-7-5800H-and-Radeon-RX-6600M-on-sale-with-a-steep-US-459-discount.657143.0.html

chicago lucerne

looking to purchase this but still wondering about the displays actual true response time - I know notebookcheck has done reviews on the prior alpha 17 model (5600m) with a very slow response time and the newer alpha 15 (6600m)  with a very quick response time but I'd love to know about this model before I pull the trigger. does anyone know?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview