News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD slashes Radeon RX 6000 GPU prices by up to 30%

Started by Redaktion, September 23, 2022, 15:20:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The generous discounts come in preparation for the next gen RDNA 3 launch and are most likely influenced by the ETH PoS transition, as well. AMD touts the superior performance per Watt of the RDNA 2 cards over Nvidia's RTX 3000 solutions.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-slashes-Radeon-RX-6000-GPU-prices-by-up-to-30.656335.0.html

opelit

In Poland... 6600 XT costs 2199 PLN + ... when it should cost no more than 1499 PLN (with VAT). I know that $ is strong, but its a joke.

Jadmand

Should be about right, 30% is about right, vs what you get from Nvidia, also Nvidia is way faster with driver fixes.

Frozenjoe

Quote from: Jadmand on September 24, 2022, 20:40:02Should be about right, 30% is about right, vs what you get from Nvidia, also Nvidia is way faster with driver fixes.

Are you implying that AMD is 30% less value than nvidia? I have been a nvidia customer since their acquisition of 3dfx, but their nasty anti-consumer practices pushed me over to team red. I dabbled with AMD back in Radeon 6980s and true their drivers sucked back then. But now I had a 5700xt and now on a 6900xt and their value/driver/performance is absolutely on par with nvidia.

Its not that AMD is 30% less value than nvidia, is that nvidia is 130% over priced.

Steve Archer

Quote from: Jadmand on September 24, 2022, 20:40:02Should be about right, 30% is about right, vs what you get from Nvidia, also Nvidia is way faster with driver fixes.
Ridiculous, the 6900XT is on par with Nvidia cards that are firmly over twice the price. Keep drinking the brand loyalty Koolaid, maybe Jenson will mail you a GPU lmao.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview