News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Budget-friendly 65-inch Hisense U6H 4K HDR TV with Dolby Vision now on sale with an enormous 50% discount after mail-in rebate

Started by Redaktion, September 22, 2022, 18:38:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The affordable but adequately sized 65-inch model of the Hisense U6H is currently on sale for just US$548 at Walmart, but buyers can get US$100 back thanks to a current mail-in rebate promotion. As a result, this deal for the Dolby Vision TV is a decent choice for budget-minded customers who don't necessarily need to buy a television set made by one of the big three but also more expensive brands on the market.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Budget-friendly-65-inch-Hisense-U6H-4K-HDR-TV-with-Dolby-Vision-now-on-sale-with-an-enormous-50-discount-after-mail-in-rebate.655807.0.html

Percival Burger

Few years ago I bought a Hisense "Full HD" tv, but noticed the picture looks way too pixelated.. so I tested with Full HD test patterns and it turns out the tv is NOT Full HD as advertised and even printed on the box. I complained to Hisense but they refuse to replace the tv, or even admit it's not Full HD. I still have the tv, sitting in its box. Will never ever buy Hisense again, they are scammers! Cheap chinese garbage!

Toto P.

Can"t trust those cheap chinese brands. Better buy samsung, lg or sony. Bought a samsung 65 inch 4k uhd recently, all I can say about the picture quality is WOW.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview