News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

RTX 4090 performance testing reveals stunning results as the card produces up to 4x more frames with DLSS 3 vs native 4K in Cyberpunk 2077

Started by Redaktion, September 22, 2022, 12:33:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Nvidia claimed the AD102-based GeForce RTX 4090 is up to 4 times faster than the RTX 3090 Ti during its GDC presentation. Digital Foundry has now put the ADA Lovelace frontrunner to test and the results line up nicely with Team Green's estimates. The new GPU outpaces the RTX 3090 Ti by a wide margin, especially with DLSS 3 enabled.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/RTX-4090-performance-testing-reveals-stunning-results-as-the-card-produces-up-to-4x-more-frames-with-DLSS-3-vs-native-4K-in-Cyberpunk-2077.655493.0.html

AYMD Fanboy 2023

Xs

They also released a video on rtx 3000 launch. They are 1st party benchmark. These are same benchmark shown by nvidia during GTC keynote.

Lately your(Notebookcheck) website has a lot of such misleading article
which is not a good look. Do some research before writing an article.

Warrior24_7

I CANNOT WAIT for these cards to be released! These will be THE BEST GPU EVER MADE! For all of those that can't afford one of these, you should've saved your pennies, or not listened to one of these internet talking heads telling you to buy a card before the prices dropped!

RobertJasiek

It is not only about GPU price. 90 tier GPUs are also heavy and loud and consume much energy (again expensive and bad for the climate). They have their purposes and some might justify the price.

Abusively called 80 tier and below are a completely different matter, where GPU price is a very important aspect. 2.1 ~ 2.2x price increments in Germany from Ampere (3080 10G to 4080 16G and 3070 to the fake-named 4080 12G) have no justification whatsoever other than exponentially growing greed of Nvidia.

Pastafazool

I play on a 3090Ti Suprim currently but i also play alot of FPS games and I would never use DLSS in FPS games at least competitive ones, I love the 3090Ti Suprim so the 4090 really has to woo me and currently its not, 60% more cuda speed is ok I guess but also ive noticed the 4090 is missing stuff on it pointing to another Ti card or Titan incoming, I much rather wait for that tbh. also PErformance mode looks like a**, in Cyberpunk they should show Quality or balanced.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview